Thursday, May 29, 2008

A look through my Bajan eyes

This is an almost typical week for me in Barbados. Enjoy!




On the road to the beach, taking in the coast and enjoying the sunset.The fourth picture is taken at my favorite time of day..


Sammy and my mini me. The second picture just might be my favorite picture of all time



Church with Sammy and the her family Samantha and her two nieces taking in the spotlight

The Street I live on and my oh so quiet little neighborhood. My house is the second last one on the road. You can kinda see my room.


Chefette-The biggest fast food chain in BDS
There are NO McDonalds here!

4 comments:

swapQueens said...

whoa... these pictures look so surreal, like they are so calming ... so a typical week is you chillin at the beach eh... lucky girl... now tell me more about chefette? what do they sell? life without mcdonalds... how nice.. :)

ps. i loved samantha's blue and green dress.. it was the most beautiful one... from what i could see n e way

n e ways see ya! i hope this whole comment thing works... im not to familiar with all these things lol

Anonymous said...

oops that comment by readings and responses is me.... :s i dont know how to change my name.. but its me, karla!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hm thats better... sorry for all the confusion... i wish there were smileys on this thing so i could show u how i feel... *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! Thank you so much for sharing those. I can relate to absolutely loving the people that have welcomed me here.

I also really enjoyed your previous blog. That horizon line is viewed by many people but your version of it was so personal and beautiful.